Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THANK MY FRIENDS
















I love my friends










I disappointed myself,a bit today.










I know i just start working,





I know i don't know everything.










But i thought i efforted.










But I was too easy.










I cried today.










But my friends helped me so much.










They just listened for me.





They just chatted with me.





They just make me laugh.










I am helped by my friends.










i miss japan,





But i have many great friends here.





That's means A LOT for i am here,singapore.










I will grow up!





Look up! go foward!










Watch me!




*pics from Argentina trip.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I will watch you!

    By the way, you are not the only one to cry.
    When I was talking with a consultant from Japanese recruitment agent over the phone, I cried too! It happened on Monday.
    I have never met her, but she listened to me and gave me her ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? that's makes me relieve,,,,
    i'm learning many things,,,i know this is good experience.

    but i was very helped by your innocent chatting on MSN!
    you suddenly spoke to me`can i chat you now? i wanna show you my new hair cut~!'
    that was right after i cried.i thought kanae asked you talk to me!cos it was too just timing! you made me smile^^
    i love you~~~~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know about it, nobody told me about you on that day...
    You see, timing is just right cos we are connected :)

    I am also learning, if we stop learning, we are dying, not proceeding.


    I love you too~♡

    ReplyDelete