Sunday, January 10, 2010

おせち

I and my roomie kanae prepared traditional japanese new year cuisine"osechi"


Looks really nice ya?!

we made this in singapore!!! sorry it's kidding.

My mom prepared this osechi several years ago in japan.

miss it so much...

but I and kanae tried to prepare some of osechi this year in singapore.

栗きんとん(kurikinton)


伊達巻(datemaki)



we invited our common friends aiko and her boyfriend for our small home party.

and we enjoyed small osechi together.

It reminded us japanese style new year celebrating.

happy new year again to every my lovers

kiss☆maiko

4 comments:

  1. Wa! I thought you guys can cook osechi so well.
    But your mother's one is like a professional one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. す・・・・すげ~~~~~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea~,i miss mother's osech.
    it's looks great ne.
    she also bought some of pieces from professional shop,haha.

    ReplyDelete