Sunday, October 4, 2009

The restraunt RAW








we were starving....



Nice interior and atmosphere:-)





ayano's cute bag...!


chatting....






Finally!!!

food~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW!!!!



look at this cheese~~~~~!!!!


oh my god!!


I love this mentaiko pasta....!!!!






chocolate fondant & fry!! cheese cake!

yammmm,,,,,,


ayano&asuka





beautiful moon .....


asuka&maiko
it was a nice nice day...
wonderful food....
lovely good friend.....
let's go here again:-)
the restaulant:
name:RAW
place:ex-pawer station. upper kakit bukit.


かなえさん、また絶対行こうね~~~♪♪




















2 comments:

  1. I looked already sick in some of the pics...
    As you know,,, I ate a bit then had to go back home...so sad.

    Anyway the add is not KAKI BUKIT...

    Upper Buket thima..please correct my spelling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like I missed a lot!
    I finally got better from the looooong rest on the weekend..

    ReplyDelete